2012年2月14日星期二

Do you know of a good hair salon in Brooklyn, NY that specializes in African American hair?

I have a short hair style (think Melinda Williams) and I need to find a new salon. I would prefer one where the beauticians understand the science of hair care and ';treat'; your hair instead of just ';doing'; your hair. Reasonable prices wouldn't hurt either. Do you know of a good hair salon in Brooklyn, NY that specializes in African American hair?
Well actually the place i go to is in NY and i'm sure you can go take the subway or drive. It is in chinatown it is great, people from different backgrounds come here and they get it done. I love it. The salon is called The Cutting Edge. My sister use to have very wavy hair and it was thick. She did the magic straightening perm and it was realy nice. The salon is on Mott St. Try it.





Good Luck!

没有评论:

发表评论