2012年2月14日星期二

What is the best way to handle a customer complaint a hair salon?

I have an interview tomorrow as a receptionist a hair salon that only does updos ,


my friend used to work there and she told me they always ask how to deal with a customer complaint.


A customer complaint could be


- i don't like the way you styled my hair


- i've been waiting for so long


- why is this so expensive


- my stylist was mean to me


-etc


if anyone has a great answer please share





any other suggestions are welcomed





thanks in advance!!What is the best way to handle a customer complaint a hair salon?
For a general answer i would say :





';First and foremost, i would Apologize to the customer, and not place blame on either party. I would then follow any company guide line on complaints. Listen to what the customer is actually complaining about. If the complaint was more of a suggestion, i will tell the customer that it was a good idea and will bring it up at the next staff meeting. If its an actual complaint, I will do everything that im empowered to fix it at my level. Customer service is my #1 priority. If for some chance I cannot seem to satisfy the customer, I will then bring it to my manager's attention, explaining to the manager the complaint, as well as the course of action I did prior to bringing them to the customer. ';
  • beauty products
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论