2012年2月10日星期五

What should I do to my hair at the hair salon ?

I will be going to the hair salon on Sunday with my cousin. She will be getting her hair permed but my hair is naturally curly thick and long and it's soft so it's easy to straighten. I don't want to perm it I just wanna figure out what kind of hairstyle should I go for at the salon.





If you can please provide links to pictures of hairstyles.What should I do to my hair at the hair salon ?
By the sounds of it I have the same hair as you. If i were you i would get a side fringe that goes down in ladders if you get what i mean, and have your hair thinned and randomly layered. Also it would look nice probably if you highlighted a bit. Hope this helpsWhat should I do to my hair at the hair salon ?
Get drunk and bring a camcorder then start acting like a selfish fool, grab the hair buzzer, and start buzzing off your hair and crying. Then rent a limo and evacuate the premises safely but still dramatically.
Jerry curl
do a britney - bald
  • beauty products
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论