2012年2月14日星期二

What should I if lady is running her hair salon business w/out cosmetology license?

so there's this lady that has been working at hair salons without cosmetology license but was fired because she stole the owners customers. She now runs her ';hair salon'; at her home but has no salon license nor cosmetology license and is not properly sanitizing anything.


I live in TX.


By the way i dont know if it matters but she has AIDS and i doubt she's following any health and safety standards.





CAN I REPORT HER AND HOW?What should I if lady is running her hair salon business w/out cosmetology license?
Contact the State Board, They will ';investigate'; her, and her salon. If she's charging, and not following the state laws, They will fine her.What should I if lady is running her hair salon business w/out cosmetology license?
State zoning board: Running a busniess from property zoned residential.


State licensing board
  • beauty products
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论