2012年2月14日星期二

How to be hair salon awner in texas or nevada?

Hello,


I would like to know if I can be hair salon howner if I am not hair stylist?


I do not want to work in, I just want to be the owner of it.How to be hair salon awner in texas or nevada?
I don't know about Texas, but in Nevada, yes. You can be the owner and not be a licensed cosmetologist.





You do need to have a licensed cosmetologist on the premises as ';cosmetologist in charge'; at all times. This could be your manager or any employee who is willing to be responsible as assistant manager. How to be hair salon awner in texas or nevada?
If you own the shop,you can have your employees pay you rent for each chair they operate.


You can also pay them a commission for any beauty or hair products they help sell for your shop. By the way it would have helped if you accepted email and I might get a violation notice for this but if you need a wholesale supplier of beauty products,email me.

没有评论:

发表评论