2012年2月14日星期二

How do i get over my fear of going to the hair salon?

Lol i know this sounds stupid but i really really need to get some highlights and my hair cut.





But i hate going to the salon! There's always this really awkward silence between me and the lady who is doing my hair. She will sometimes ask me questions and then i will answer but i don't know what questions to ask her. So basically I'm bad at keeping conversations going you know?








So it's embarrassing and i want to make an appointment but I'm to nervous. Any advice?





Does anyone else get this way too?How do i get over my fear of going to the hair salon?
Start a conversation with what's around you. Look at the products on the table in front of you and point out a particular one and ask what it is and what it's for. Ask her some question about how to keep your hair healthy and maintained. Conversation should spring from there. I love talking to my clients when I'm doing their hair, it makes the whole experience much more enjoyable for both of us. Who knows, maybe you'll learn something new too. :)How do i get over my fear of going to the hair salon?
Honestly; i understand. I dont talk to anybody i dont know. I vist the salon once a year and handle errything else myself.





But you need to understand that if you dont go to a salon....your hair wont have the professional help that it needs. THinK ABOUT YOUR HAIR!!! At least 2 trips a year will do. It wont hurt. Just make your appointment, You dnt even haveto talk to your stylist, just read a magazine...or stare at yourself in the mirror. If she asks questions just answer but dont answer in a way that will keep her going...thats if you really dont want to talk. And if you do want to talk, then question to her about hairstyles...like what products is good for your style...or how you could take care of your hair....stuff like that =]





time will flyyy]








remember!!! think about your hair. going to a salon is a must if you love your hair and want it to look healthy.





if you want, you can always start off your fear but jut going in for a wash and blow dry .
No I love my hairstylist.. Maybe try someone else.. Just talk about her, whats going on in her life. Everyone loves to talk about themselves. Or try someone else, if you absolutly have to go to her, and it is still awkward bring a book, or close your eyes and act like you are relaxing.
:P hello yeah im like the same its like awkward silence but i don't care anymore there not there to talk really tho and they'd prob like to concentrate on ur hair so don't be bothered tbh
?
don't go and let it grow long

没有评论:

发表评论