2012年2月12日星期日

How do I find a trendy hair salon?

How do I find a professional, very trendy salon for my niece in the metropolitan area? Is there a search engine for this?How do I find a trendy hair salon?
basically every strip mall has a salon in it, so you should just go around and check em out..also i dont know where you live but see if you have a paul mitchell school near you..their students offer designer cut/color for 10.00How do I find a trendy hair salon?
yea there is a search engine for this.... it is called ';LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET PEOPLE';. For good ness sakes stop being so lazy.
i would try yelp.com...they have helped me a lot in the past and they have reviews from people who go there, if you read them you can actually find a good place.
If you know which parts of the city would be the pricier neighborhood, you can be sure that there are salons there.





For example, I live in MA and Boston's Newbury Street is popular for having edgy, trendy salons.
  • beauty products
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论