2012年2月12日星期日

Know Any Good Hair Salons In Orange County, Ca?

I want to get my hair dyed and also cut. Know of any good places? I want a new style before my birhtday and i dont want it to come out bad, so help! Im In Orange County, California. so not too far!Know Any Good Hair Salons In Orange County, Ca?
I've had great experience with the Vidal Sassoon salon in Costa Mesa (at South Coast). I go to Tina there. I refered several friends to her, and they also loved her. We all have different styles and types of hair, and she's always done a great job.





Here's their contact info:


SOUTH COAST PLAZA


3333 BRISTOL STREET


SUITE 1606


COSTA MESA


92626


+1 714 556 5673Know Any Good Hair Salons In Orange County, Ca?
Check out Jeffrey Michaels' Salon in south OC. It's a cool place, they are in Lake Forest on El Toro Rd. I've been going there for 6 years. They have alot of great stylists and the owners are really cool. (949) 707-5333

没有评论:

发表评论