2012年2月12日星期日

Why does the hair salon use three shampoos/conditioners on my hair?

Whenever I go they wash my hair with three things. Obviously the first is shampoo and the last is conditioner, but what would the third thing be? Is it just shampoo again? I'm just curious because it makes my hair feel really nice.Why does the hair salon use three shampoos/conditioners on my hair?
just because something makes your hair feel and look nice doesn't mean it's necessarily good for your hair :: most salon and store brand shampoos have sls (sles) in them which when used over time actually causes hair to thin =\

http://www.hairlossbuddy.com/20/sodium-l/a>



a lot of shampoos and conditioners have lots of harsh chemicals in them that aren't just bad for your hair but bad for your health :: you want to check all the ingredients and make sure they are safe!!

http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu/a>

burt's bee's: kiss my face: jasons: alba and aubrey organics are safe brands to use =]



you can make your own natural conditioners @ home:: http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.htmlWhy does the hair salon use three shampoos/conditioners on my hair?
Hi,



Yes, they're just washing your hair with shampoo twice. It's recommended that you do that anyway, as the 1st shampoo only takes certain parts of the dirt off your hair. You'll find if you shampoo it a second time, you'll create more of a lather and your hair will therefore be cleaner afterwards. Clean hair should squeak if you run your fingers down it when wet.



~Mystic.
  • beauty products
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论